Sunday, January 01, 2006

good times

well we rang in the year in typical idiot style. we didn't party too hard, but we fanny waggled and laughed plenty. i didn't take pics because i didn't want to lose my new digi cam in my drunken stupor so i'll paint a mental picture for you. i wore my new Boondock Saints tee which glowed ridiculously bright under the black lights. my neon red hair was obnoxiously glowing as well. i wore an army green mini and some bad ass boots. my brother wore a tangerine colored tee with some black slacks. he will henceforth be referred to as the Tangerine Dream for the remainder of this post. surprisingly, the Tangerine Dream behaved himself for the entire night. my bitter half looked smashing as always with his trendy retro button down shirt and bad ass jeans. my sis looked hot as usual, too. she had her new black eighties style blouse. we danced at one club, and when that one closed, we headed over to the neighboring gay club to shake our asses some more. bitter half was groped by a boy toy, Tangerine Dream found a new hidden talent (dancing flamboyantly gay-like), and we all had a great time. i'm positive this coming year will rock since this past one sucked a big one. hope all you blurkers had good times, too. Happy New Year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)