Saturday, December 02, 2006

things that suck ass

-my incoherence today due to lack of sleep (again!). so if you find yourself scratching your head and wondering what the hell this post is about, it's not you. it's me. wait a minute. did we just break up?

-Bitter Half. he's such an a-hole sometimes.

-lost gloves. how come i can never find my gloves? i buy a new pair every year, and somehow or another i end up losing one by the following winter. i really think there is a conspiracy in my apartment, but i will squelch it soon. damn gloves.

-coworkers. they are almost as bad as customers, but at least i can yell profanities at them without too many repercussions. they prob think i have Tourette's.

-pagers. who the hell still has a pager? they're worthless and limit my ability to convey my true feelings.

-cheap toilet paper. i guess this one should really go under the "things that chafe ass" post but whatever. i'm pretty sure i'm using onion skins or something equivalent at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)