Monday, January 02, 2006

the silence is deafening

my brother just left, and now my home is eerily quiet. due to our broke status, we didn't really do too much of anything the entire time he was here. we pretty much just watched TV and movies and chit-chatted. now, the television is off, and all i can hear is the clicking of my computer keys as i type this post. (i type like that airline employee on Meet the Parents, however, so it sounds like a barrage of hail pounding my roof.) i go back to work tomorrow, and i have to drag myself back to school next week. i have nothing to look forward to now except that perfect day in March when i will again subject myself to major bodily harm in order to catch a glimpse of my future husband in concert. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)