Friday, March 31, 2006

rumours, rumours everywhere

so i've missed a couple of days of work this week because i was severely incapacitated by a chest cold. i return today to find my Dilbert cubicle entirely covered in post it notes. damn my useless coworkers. however, since the post it notes were mostly blue and pink, everyone thinks i'm preggers. then, i'm talking to a technician who asks me if i work at Babydolls, a strip joint here in town. it seems someone saw me dancing there. i must have a twin because i've been out of town or doped up on Nyquil for the past week. i think i'll just let these ridiculous ideas continue to circulate since my real life consists of a daily MickeyD's run and intermittent blogging. here's to my new pregnant, naked self!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

pregnant strippers are an odd one.

On one hand, their boobs are bigger.

On the other, they end up having a gut almost as big as mine.

4/01/2006 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

mrb50tx- you saw my twin? at the nudie bar? did you start that rumour? damn useless coworker.

michael- the big gut is probably not an attraction so i'm guessing the big boobs wouldn't even help turn the faux me into a money maker. too bad. i kind of liked my alternative persona. i was going to name her Susie.

4/01/2006 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)