Friday, March 24, 2006

i have no time management skills.

it's 1:30 at night. i still have to pack, add some color to my hairs, do a facial, and possibly go to the gym. instead, what am i doing? obviously, i'm blogging. my time management skills are non-existent. i'm sure everything will work out, though. i travel so much that my packing abilities surpass any other human's packing abilities. same thing goes for the hair coloring. i wanted to make sure and post, though, because i don't know if i will have access to the internet from Austin. i will be taking my digi cam however, and i will try to document my trip so i can blog all about it at a later time. don't cry too much while i'm gone, and feel free to leave comments telling me you are pining away without my lovely posts. i will be shopping, drinking, hanging out with Trent, showing everyone at a bachelorette party how it's done, and not thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)