Sunday, March 26, 2006

i'm so responsible.

i have class bright and shiny early, a major paper due Tuesday (that i haven't even started), an entire book to read, a doctor's appointment on Monday, and the list goes on. the original plan was to leave Austin on Sunday afternoon so i could get a good night's rest and get an early start on Monday. what the hell am i doing? i'm drinking a Captain with a splash of Coke (after bitter half 86'd me at Chotchkie's.) i see myself never leaving this fucking town at this rate. remember the picture of me at 40? in case you repressed that particular memory, here is what i projected myself to look like at the age of forty:



(that shout out was for golddigger.) well, the way i'm drinking, i will look 40 by morning. just a warning for my peeps. sorry this post is a piece of shit (much like tangerine dream), but i've been drinking since noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)