Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i'm such a freakin' retard.

i lost the key to my mailbox a few weeks ago so naturally i just clam up about it rather than admit to my landlady that i'm a buffoon. today i try to catch the mailman while he was depositing mail so i could nonchalantly reach in and grab the 60 thousand catalogues and 18 million letters that i'm sure are crammed, stuffed, folded, and shoved into the 1 inch by 1 inch slot. needless to say, i miss him. so on my way to work, i check my North Face pockets again- the same ones i've checked daily since i misplaced the damn key, and guess what i find. of course, it's the key. where the hell has it been hiding for the past 4 weeks? it's not like the pockets are enormous. i'd say they're average, but i guess there is a portal to another dimension in my North Face pocket lining where keys go to have one night stands with other keys...or in my key's case, multiple one night stands. after work i race home to get my mail, and sure enough there is a ridiculous amount of crap in there. i quit counting at 40. i can't believe someone with a 4.0 average cannot keep track of a damn key to save her life. now that i'm thinking about it, what did i do with that key after i retrieved the mail? damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)