Tuesday, May 02, 2006

i'm such a societal pariah.

even when i'm not trying to be a rude bitch, i'm still offending people. of course, i don't feel bad about it because i was only speaking my mind, but i didn't expect anyone to hear it. so i'm in the Chick-fil-a drive thru line (which is long enough to make a grown man weep) when i get up to the speaker and place my order. i then begin to drive up a little so the person behind me can place her order, but i can't because the genius in the suburban in front of me pulled up a total of .5 inches. thinking this action on her part quite rude, i responded the only way i know how- with a barrage of obscenities and name calling. in my defense, i was only venting. it wasn't until i noticed her mad dogging me through her side mirror that i realized my window was still down from ordering, and so was hers. i shrugged and rolled mine up. what are you going to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)