Tuesday, July 11, 2006

yes, my b-day is September 11th

so that means you have exactly two months to prepare. i'll make it easy for those of you who are getting me a gift. i want iTunes. that way i won't have to spend my tuition money on music. for those of you who aren't getting me a gift, why the hell not you cheap bastards? (unless of course i didn't get you anything for yours. what the hell...you, too.) of course, if you're a millionaire, forget the iTunes. i want a Jeep, but i'm pretty sure you have better things to do than read my blog if you have loads of cash. i know i would. dammit, this post sucks ass. i'm too tired to think clearly so nighty night.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lost Crow said...

The joyful idiocy of your -
and the blunt pompus nature
is almost satisfying
if not a smack in the face
which feels more like a massage

7/11/2006 02:02:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

OMG...

You have got to be kidding me.

My birthday is September 11 too.

I'm pretty sure the year for you is later than me, being born in 76 and being half elderly and all... but still.

7/11/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

the lost crow- thanx for the poem. i can now add source of inspiration to my list of accomplishments.

michael- aha! i always knew that day was special. seems to be the day when all us genius types were born. we can commiserate together when the now infamous day rolls around.

7/11/2006 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger BrigadierSlog said...

September 11, September 11, Hmmmm

Gee you could have picked an easier date to remember.

Seriously I hope it is a huge sucess.

7/12/2006 03:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)