Saturday, October 21, 2006

i think my head is lopsided.

recently i learned the benefits of wearing a baseball cap at all times. i always wear a Malibu liquor one because it's the only cap i own that doesn't have my company logo on it. today it doesn't fit right. my head is suddenly misshapen.

while i'm bitching about things you don't care about, i can't beat this Pogo Mah Jong. i've played about ten games, and i've only won three. i wonder if this ineptness is at all related to my now deformed skull.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm a pogo freak myself, and if you have to, lower the level to easy or even medium so you can win a couple of games ;)

10/22/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

Erin- i can't do things in easy mode. that's one step closer to just sitting on the porch throwing rocks at the neighborhood kids. hell, even in my statistics class, i did everything by hand when Excel will do it all for you. i'm weird, i know.

Babeski- it was the animal one. and i think my head issue was just a temp prob. it seems to have corrected itself.

10/25/2006 01:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)