Monday, October 16, 2006

conversation of the day

Bitter Half loves ice cream. i, on the other hand, don't. i do, however, like to try some of the new flavors he brings home. the other day he bought some Blue Bell pecan pie. it was pretty good, but my favorite parts were the pieces of crust. i suggested that there should be an ice cream with just a lot of pie crust in it. then i remembered that you can go to the Ben and Jerry's website and suggest names and flavors. here's the conversation that ensued:

me:
i need a good name to go with my flavor suggestion. what do you think?

B.H.: how about Christine's Cream Pie

me: i'm not naming my ice cream that. how about Crustacean Nation!

B.H.: that's gross. what's wrong with Christine's Cream Pie?

me: that's offensive.

B.H.: why?

me: do you not know what a cream pie is?

B.H.: no. does it have to do with gay sex?

me: uh. i'm submitting Crustacean Nation.

do you see what i have to put up with around here? and in case, like Bitter Half, you don't know what a cream pie is, here's a definition. (that page does not contain photos, but it is probably not work sensitive.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggles*

10/16/2006 10:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say market it as a seasonal delite and name it "Festivus of Crusteses"

10/17/2006 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

number 9- thanks for stopping by.

bijou- well Ben and Jerry's has flavors called Phish Food and Chunky Monkey so i didn't think Crustacean Nation was too bad.

Tangerine Dream- not bad, but i already decided on Crust Lust.

10/19/2006 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While it follows along your negative response to BH...I suggest Christine's House of Lactation Sensation...(Yeah, I went for the obvious milk reference)

10/20/2006 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

earwacs- *@&$@#)%. i want people to want to eat this product, you know.

10/21/2006 09:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)