Thursday, October 19, 2006

ditcher!!!

i ditched my 9 o'clock class. i just couldn't muster the energy to get up and get ready. plus, my tummy hurt. i think Bitter Half is trying to poison me, but that accusation is for another post. anyhow, good news from Lubbsuck, Texas. i'm graduating in May! i can't believe it. it seems like a dream from which i'll wake up and find myself in a Freshman English class with a never ending school career in front of me. i'm starting to plan the celebration now so everyone find babysitters, take off of work, squirrel away some cash, work out your liver, and get ready to party come May 12th 2007. yee-haw!

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

of course i remember. you should read the non-fiction short i wrote about that evening. it got rave reviews by my prof.

10/21/2006 09:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)