Saturday, December 02, 2006

oh yeah...i'm a big failure and doomed to hang my head in shame.

remember when i said i was going to participate in the whole NaNoWriMo thing? i gave up faster than...uh...something fast. i couldn't do it and keep up with my schoolwork at the same time. normally, i would have just sucked it up and accomplished it anyway because i'm such a freakin' overachiever*, but i'm pooped. it was him or me, and he got the axe. but i will still be writing a novel here soon because my senior level creative writing prof requires one. so see? i didn't technically weasel out of it.

*i'm sure you thought i was just a slacking piece of shit, but i'm not. hell, i'm getting a double major degree in three and half years- all while working full time and trotting around Texas for no particular reason. i should have a statue erected in my honor, i'm so damn super.

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

you're probably right. i still have an entire semester to piss it away. and i've decided my statue should be flipping the double bird. and it should be made out of mashed potatoes with a plaque underneath that says "eat me." there's no better way to commemorate my time at Tech.

12/03/2006 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)