Sunday, November 06, 2005

i'm on strike.

do laundry? forget it. i'll suffer and go without chonies (that's Spanglish for underwear for you monolingual dunces) if i have to. prepare for this coming week's exams? get real. since my brain is the most powerful group of cells ever assembled, i don't need to fall into the category of studious. pay bills? 'you know, i've never really liked paying bills. i don't think i'm gonna do that, either.' go to the gym? are you kidding me? i might expend some of the calories i'm working really hard at accumulating with my box of Cheez-Its and and future Mickey Ds run. so i'll probably be blogging all day and intermittently watching TV. if you need to get in touch with me, please use smoke signals. (i'm embracing my Native American blood.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on strike too!

11/06/2005 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

from what? prancing or eating McRibs?

11/06/2005 11:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on strike from being a contributing member of society. As far as prancing and McRibs? Nigga please. I don't prance anyway, tha's my roomie. I eat McRibs and touch myself while HE prances, if I get lucky I'll spill some BBQ sauce and .........oh yeah........ I need a smoky treat!

11/07/2005 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

ARoketZcientist- to be on strike from being a contributing member of society, you must first be a contributing member of society. (hate to break it to you, but that's how it works.) gorging on brown sugar bacon and spying on the Sphinx do not count as contributing to society.

Smartie Pants- thanx for choosing my blog over an education! i'm pretty sure you'll learn much more from me than any professional anyway.

11/08/2005 03:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)