Tuesday, January 24, 2006

my week

yesterday, i saw a female student wearing jeans with holes in them. the problem does not lie with the torn apparal but rather with the fact that the holes existed because her thighs rubbed together with each step. if your clothes have holes accentuating a portly figure, it's time to buy new clothes and hit the gym.

i almost forgot what pleasant weather felt like until today. the sun was smiling, the birds were tweeting, the flowers were pollenating... on the way to class, i honestly contemplated ditching so i could lie on a grassy patch and daydream about curly fries. then, i remembered today was the first day to discuss The Scarlett Letter by Nathanial Hawthorne, and seeing as how i am a huge Hawthorne fan, i had to make a quick list of pros and cons to determine the course of my afternoon. (yes, i'm a huge nerd. you don't need to tell me.) i almost suggested asking my prof to hold class outside, but he's a presentation junkie so i figured he'd say no. i ended up going to class.

before last semester's courseload tried to kill me in cold blood, i was attending the gym about four times a week. i was climbing about 80 flights of stairs each visit. today, i climbed two flights because the elevator was out of order, and i had to climb the last six or so steps on my hands and knees while sweat dripped from every pore of my body. when i finally arrived to class, a fellow classmate had to give me CPR and a shot of adrenaline. i think it's time i return to the gym.

i bought my NIN tickets. to raise money to cover the costs, i plan on handing out fines to people i see who get on my nerves. expect yours soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)