Sunday, January 22, 2006

new feature

as you may have noticed, i completely ripped off an awesome blogger hack in order to provide conveniently displayed comments to your right. (that way ------------>, if you're still unsure to which direction i am referring.) you'll notice that the comments are now arranged in the order they were posted. in addition to that already handy trait, if you roll your mouse over the comment, you will get a mouse over with a preview of the comment so you can easily see which ones you've already read and which ones you haven't. i make your lives so easy! what the hell have you done for me lately?

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

oOoh, my name looks so pretty over there. You are such a smart girl!

1/23/2006 08:28:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

you better be careful with all the compliments. you might give me a big head.

1/24/2006 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

Well Christine, us fake red heads need to stick together.

Well the pic on my blog is old, but I dyed my hair red a few weeks ago. So I am a "faker"...well in some ways..LOL.

Oh ps. did you see I added you to my blog links on my 2nd blog "I need to vent" ? I hope you have a big ego now. You are welcome.

1/26/2006 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

yes, i noticed you linked to me. thank you. my next blog reconstruction will have a blog roll on the sidebar so i can reciprocate. hopefully, i will have that feature up and running by next week.

1/26/2006 07:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)