Wednesday, January 04, 2006

things you don't care about

so i'm sitting at work not working (big surprise.) instead, i'm watching The Biggest Loser: Special Edition and wondering how in the world people become so sizely. of course, i'm typing this post while i have six tater tots stuffed in my mouth at one time.

my brother in law turned 21 today. i'm tempted to crash his soiree, tell him that it's all downhill from here, and then be home in time to watch Criminal Minds.

i dropped my phone underneath my desk, and i'm fashioning a long device to help steer it back in my direction. yes, i am that lazy.

i don't have the heart to tell my sister in person so here goes: Sonic has removed the jalapeno fries from their menus. i know they were only temporary treats, but we were living in denial. what's next on the chopping block? the holiday pies from McDonald's? the agony!

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

don't get me started on the McRib demise! i'll have no reason to live soon.

1/05/2006 06:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)