Thursday, February 23, 2006

malfunction...do not recognize...help

i'm experiencing something. i said hello to a co-worker. i was whistling while i worked. i passed four people who deserved the bird on the the way to the office, but i only gave one. what is happening to me? i am not used to this weird fullness deep inside where my once hollow chest would normally echo my words of spite. i'm unaccustomed to the way my lips keep curling up at the corners. i'm malfunctioning!!!


***my bad. i asked a passerby what was happening to me, and apparently i'm happy. whew. i can relax, i guess. it seems this state of being is fleeting so i needn't worry.***

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

i'm still freakin' dehydrated from that Fuckrudder's outing! i drank about a gallon of water this morning when i first woke up. i'm pretty sure the fabulous forecast was the source of my happiness.

2/24/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)