Tuesday, July 18, 2006

tag. i'm freakin' it.

and since i'm supposed to be practicing my speech for class tomorrow, i figured answering it would be a great way to procrastinate. read at your own risk.

1. what can i learn about you in under five minutes?

i don't get embarrassed easily. (growing up in a family like mine, who would?) i have an almost photographic memory, but i consider myself an audile learner so i soak up vasts amount of information effortlessly. people like me even though i probably don't like them. i'm allergic to everything. i make myself laugh all the time. people probably think i'm crazy because of it.

2. how do you use blogging to build friendships?

i really don't. i like to meet other people online, though, and i've had the pleasure of meeting some really smart, funny, and interesting ones.

3. who do you read every day, rain or shine?

i can't say i read someone every day thanks to my hectic schedule, but i try to read my BlogRoll regularly- although i've been meaning to add some others to it lately. i really like to read Post Secret when they update on Sundays.

4. how would you describe your writing style?

depends. my blogging style is probably profane and childish. my real writing style runs the gamut from formal to profane and childish.

5. if you could spend time with one person (other than your spouse) who would it be?

since this meme didn't specify real or imagined, living or dead, i'm going to go with Tyler Durden from Fight Club (as portrayed by Brad Pitt.) i need some eye candy and self destruction in my life.

6. what don't you write about? anything a no-no in your book?

not really. nothing too personal, i guess, but pretty much anything's game.

7. what is your favorite thing that you wrote?

a short story for one of my creative writing classes. i'd post it, but i'm too lazy.

8. are you and your blogging persona the same person?

yes. we're both christines.

9. if you had a super power, what would it be?

i'd be able to make sammiches just by thinking about them.

10. have you anonymously posted on a site to flame them?


no. i've flamed people with my name posted loud and proud.

11. i guess i'm supposed to post a photograph that represents me so here goes:




12. where do you live?

hell.

13. what do you do for a living?

full time student and full time office whore

14. what are some things you can't live without?


coffee, my bitter half, sammiches, the internet, my iPod

15. if you're reading this meme, you're tagged. hop to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

Girl you always crack me up. :)

7/19/2006 08:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)