Thursday, March 22, 2007

giving myself props

remember when i had to take that midterm after my friend died? and remember that i felt that i probably didn't do well? turns out, i aced it. which is weird because i barely even remember taking the exam. i was in such a fog that i was barely cognizant of my writing, and afterwards i couldn't have even told you what i had written about. even in a dazed stupor, i am a genius!!! this prof is very difficult, and he gives out few As. he even liked mine so much that he put one of my essays online as a model for other students to emulate for the next exam. i amaze myself sometimes. of course, i had friends and family praying for me that day because they knew how upset i was so i'm sure it wasn't all me. i feel as if a weight has been lifted because i was really worried that i had merely written gibberish. i also finished another book. that means i have three left, not counting Ulysses which i am going to be reading until the end of the semester. i'm doing the Snoopy dance right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)