Monday, April 09, 2007

freedom!

and for once this year, i don't mean the sweet release of death. here are just some of the things that are making me free:

-i finished three more books this week, but that's not even the best part. one of them was Ulysses! yes, i'm finally finished with the book from hell. i must say that i'm glad i got to experience the genius of James Joyce, but i wish i didn't have the five ulcers that came with it. of course, i still have to write a thesis paper on it (along with two other thesis papers that i'm procrastinating on.) that means i only have two books left this semester.

-i filed my taxes. getting that chore out of the way is freeing enough, but my return will be more than i need to pay off my Honda. yessireebob. by the end of this month, i will own my precious car. i think i'm going to give it to Bitter Half and go buy a Jeep. i'm fickle.

-it's just a little over a month until i graduate. it's surreal and a little hectic to think about. but i can't wait until my time is not dictated by homework. that will truly be freedom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)