Thursday, April 05, 2007

more death and dying

Bitter Half's grandmother passed away. if i have to go to another funeral this year, i'm going to die. that way you'll have to go to one for a change. speaking of my funeral, i know i stated before that it should be more fun than not, but i'm going to say it again. show movies or play Monopoly or something. don't sing hymns. and as for my obituary, i hope it's fun. my sister told me that i could write hers, and since she'll be dead, i can do whatever the hell i want to, right? so i plan on writing it in nonsensical Seuss style. she's a huge Dr. Seuss fan so it'll be appropriate, in my opinion. i hope mine is just a list of profanities. well, a newspaper probably won't allow that so maybe mine can just say that i liked weasels, lowercase letters, and the name Jesus. whatever. or maybe just draw some stick figures and label them as members of my family. plus, use my death as an opportunity to milk your bereavement pay if you have any. i think that would be a nice gesture. anyhow, i'm sick of death and dying. it's a downer.

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

well i don't want anyone to stress about it so either it will be catered by a fabulous restaurant that only serves hoity toity stuff that all my friends will balk at, or it will be cereal and sammiches. i'd kind of like to see a bunch of cereal boxes and lunch meat just piled on a table. well, i guess i'll be dead so i won't see it, but someone in my twisted family will get a kick out of it.

4/09/2007 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)