Wednesday, September 10, 2008

how old am i?!

i love posters. i have a gazillion band, art, sci fi, etc. but i can always use more. so i have six in my shopping cart right now, and i can't decide if i should spend my life savings and get them all or just a couple. so here they are. maybe you a-holes can give me some insight.

i have wanted this one for years. The Godfather is my fave movie, and i don't own a single poster to prove it. it's a reg size.


this next one is one that i'm eyeballing for work. it cracks me up, and Futurama is one of my fave TV shows.


next is a black light poster because i'm pretty sure i'm twelve. it will match the current black light NIN and kissing posters that i currently own.


this next one i am getting fo sho. it's a Dark Knight poster, and it's my new obsession.


this one is a giant poster because, trust me, bigger is better.


and finally, this one is also a giant one.


so what do you guys think? what should i do?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

First off, Happy Birthday fellow 9-11er. (I'm a crusty and dusty 32 years old).

Second, my liking of these, in order, would be...

1. Futurama
2. Godfather
3. Fear and Loathing
4. Boondock Saints
5. Joker
6. Sublime

The reason why Joker and Sublime rated low for me is that I'm not into batman or black light posters.

I know I know... I should be dragged somewhere and flogged repeatedly...

9/11/2008 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

Thanks for the b-day wish and for the input on the posters. I'm thinking of not getting the black light poster. I'm really not big on those either. not sure why i already own some. and i wasn't a big Batman person until The Dark Knight. now i have to have that poster.

9/11/2008 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)