Wednesday, August 27, 2008

that can't be good

-in my office, we are routed calls randomly depending on who's available. so i get a co-worker who says to me, "hey, i was just thinking about you." when i ask why, he says, "because they were just playing Ministry's Filth Pig, and it made me think of you." yeah, that can't be good.

- yesterday, as i started my car, i heard a loud 'thud, thud.' (that's not to be confused with the Law & Order 'thoink, thoink.') i thought to myself, "that can't be good." then i saw that same orange cat that i almost poisoned to death running away at 500 miles an hour. he had been hiding under my hood. so that's two lives, Tabby!!! you can't live forever!!!

- i was hungry last night after work. like super hungry. and i had to go grocery shopping. now i have a house full of Cheez-its, brownies, trail mix, and cereal. any visitors will think i'm a pot head. that can't be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hmmm... I wonder if he was listening to the cover of "Lay, Lady, Lay"

8/27/2008 10:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)