Thursday, September 11, 2008

my birthday

was fabulous! last night at midnight, i started getting birthday wishes, and they kept a comin' all night and morning and throughout the day. for some reason, no matter how mean i am, people love me.

so i arrived at work to find a box of chocolate turtles and a nice birthday card. then we had a fabulous breakfast BBQ. later, i learned there was a surprise fajita and sammich pot luck in my honor complete with a chocolate cake. everyone sang. aw! after work, i digested some and then the paternal unit took me out to eat.

there were no more plans after that as it has been pouring rain all day long. Lubbsuck is normally a dust bowl. we're not equipped for this much rain. everything is crazy flooded. i figured it best to stay home tonight. the street in front of my house is now a river. and my ceiling has water damage. there is a bulbous growth protruding near my fan. nice.

overall, my birthday was perfect. it could have been a tad less rainy, but otherwise it was just as i had wanted. (if i had known my birthday wish for rain would be so abundantly granted, i would have asked for cash...)

thanks to everyone who made it such a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)