Saturday, January 07, 2006

9AM numbers

2- McDonald's holiday pies i contemplated gorging on before 8 o'clock

0- pies i actually ate

3- cups of coffee i will need before i do any work today

15- minutes of actual work i will do today after i drink my coffee

1- dumbass driver i would have flipped off on the way to work if my hands hadn't been frozen to the steering wheel

11- coworkers i threatened via mass text message

5- expletives i let fly in the 2 hours since i've been awake

90- degrees inside my Dilbert cubicle thanks to my space heater

2- holes in my drinking straw rendering it utterly useless and adding to the number of expletives i let fly so far this morning

1- pointless post published

1- example of alliteration in said post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)