Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the letter

dear fellow Texas Tech student who sits in front of me in my 9AM class,

i envy you as you sit there with your Starbucks coffee. i stare at the wisps of steam escaping the little lid and imagine myself huddling over its warmth. your loud gulps and smacking lips make me hate you more. some of us don't have the time or energy to walk all the way across campus to get coffee before 9AM, and seeing people who do makes us very angry. i secretly plot against you. i pretend my eyes shoot death rays in your direction. i weep inwardly.

sincerely,
sleep deprived, neon red haired girl who sits behind you

2 Comments:

Blogger Th. said...

.

Hey! I love the sleep deprived, neon red haired girl who sits behind me! She's like the LIttle Redhaird Girl all growed up.

1/25/2006 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

i was thinking of the little red haired girl as i signed the letter!!! great minds...

1/26/2006 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)