Tuesday, January 17, 2006

my precious

i'm building my dream laptop on Dell.com. i will be ordering him soon, and he will be my precious. just think. i will be able to blog from school, while i'm driving, from in my bathroom... i have chosen a medium sized one which should fit nicely on my petite lap. the ridiculously huge theater type laptops which require dollies to transport from place to place do not seem appropriate for my needs. it currently has tons of goodies, however, i will probably go back in and trim some of the extras in order to keep from spending too much. it will still be the envy of the neighborhood, though. i'm considering buying a cover for it and i think i like the cherrywood one, but i'm not sure if it's gay or not. please check it out, and let me know what you think. if it is in fact gay, please let me know the comparative extent of the gayness. (e.g. Tom Cruise's recent behavior, Care Bears, the average Texas Tech student, etc.) i'll compile your thoughts and generate a statistical analysis to determine whether or not i should purchase it. i can't wait until my precious and i are finally together!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

i'll never be attending law school so perhaps i'll rethink the cherrywood. i do want a cover for it, but the choices are pretty limited. the blue one is nice, but i'm afraid it will look too Mac instead of PC. (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

1/19/2006 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

negative. there's black, charcoal, cherrywood, and blue. maybe i'll make my own. it'll be pink and furry so it'll double as a pillow in class.

1/21/2006 08:03:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

i completely forgot about the memory foam! great idea! maybe, i'll just attach an entire bed to the back of the damn thing. i'll hire a group of four, very muscular, non-English speaking hunks to carry it around for me.

1/22/2006 01:53:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I like the cherrywood one. I don't like that I couldn't utilize tabbed browsing, and was forced to open a new link to view the cherrwood one.

Also, surfing the web in the bathroom is a gift. To think I used to read magazines when I was in there, when now I can look up anything.

1/29/2006 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

i have ordered my precious, and i will be bathroom browsing soon. i will also be browsing from the bar, at the local 7-11, while underwater, during marathons...the possibilites are endless!

p.s. i decided not to go with the cherrywood. instead, my precious will prance around naked until i buy him some decent clothes.

1/31/2006 06:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)