Saturday, January 28, 2006

secret agent woman

since i use government sanctioned spying techniques to track all my blog visitors, i have noticed that some people still use dial up internet services. how do you people live?!?! (i'm addressing no one because i'm sure that all the pointless extras on my blog cause computers with such arcane methods of internet access to shrivel up and die a slow, excruciating death.) i have also noticed that most people use IE6 to access my words of wisdom. i'm glad because my blog is best viewed with IE6. if i ever take the time to clean up my HTML, i will make it Firefox friendly, too. currently, my blog looks like my blog on acid when viewed with Firefox. i'm not sure about Safari, but it sounds too tropical to be compatible with my personality so i'll just guess that my blog looks like it's having an allergic reaction when viewed on Safari. by the way, i do judge you based on the aforementioned covertly gathered data. such a declaration shouldn't surprise you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

I also love tracking my blog traffic. I feel like saying, "I can seeee you!"

Glad to hear that Firefox is OK with your blog. I am thinking of switching from IE6 to that. But you knew that already you secret spy lady!!

1/28/2006 07:39:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I too use spying technology on my blog, which hence brought me to yours. BTW, thanks for the link. The favor shall be returneth...

So now, you may judge me on my firefox 1.5, javascript enabled, 6 meg broadband internet connection, on a Windows OS (haven't gotton around to that Linux partition yet.)

1/29/2006 01:18:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

don't we all get some secret satisfaction from peering into the lives of others? i know i do! it feeds my hunger for power...

Michael- i judge you worthy!!!

1/31/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)