Saturday, February 25, 2006

i love the smell of rain in the morning.

those of you from less arid parts of the U.S. probably don't realize how great it is to wake up to the smell of moisture, but here in Lubbock where a drop of rain is perceived as a gift from God, it is a luxury. the second i graduate, i'm shaking the dry, powdery dust of this crummy little town off my feet and moving to Austin. i mean that statement literally. the second the Texas Tech official hands me my diploma, i'm going to run screaming with my hands in the air like i just don't care down the aisle and out the door. i will then jump in my prepacked Honda and book it over to a better place.

on another note, i've noticed a lot more people are viewing me on Firefox so i've corrected the color problem it was having in order to be a hostess with the mostess. it was a band aid fix instead of an actual repair because i'm busy, lazy, and unmotivated. one of these days, i'll actually go in and work on the problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

i'm pretty sure my band aid fix isn't going to cure my HTML problem, but you never know.

2/26/2006 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)