Wednesday, February 15, 2006

my own personal damnation

is it bad that i have yet to crack either one of the three inch think Milton books for my Milton class? in my defense, i've attended all but one of the lectures which i think is pretty darn good since i've been plagued by the plague for the entire semester thus far. i have a mid term looming, and i'm beginning to wonder what possessed me to take this class in the first place seeing as how i am not a Milton fan. looking back, i realize that at the time i registered for this semester's courses, i was stressed, depressed, and otherwise preoccupied with familial obligations. i briefly considered changing my classes at the beginning of this semester, but doing so would cause me to have to trudge across campus every day while i had conveniently scheduled my classes in neighboring buildings to avoid such ridiculousness. damn me and my infernal laziness!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)