Wednesday, February 08, 2006

the christine update

i've been sick...again. i'm beginning to think that i don't even have an immune system. this time it's the flu. yesterday, i was so weak that, even though i hadn't eaten all day, i decided not to eat dinner because the kitchen was too far away from my futon. those of you who have graced my humble abode with your presence know that it's a total of about 8 feet, but i was positive that i could not make it round trip in my weakened and feverish state. thankfully, b.h. brought me some dinner in between poker rounds at the bar down the street. he also brought me a large iced tea, but unfortunately, it was too heavy for me to lift so i just stared longingly at it from my prostrate position.

my precious has arrived!!! as soon as i have a little more energy, i will post pics for all to gawk at with envy.

i heard some great news today. those near and dear to my heart know the nature of it. (in my best Ozzy voice) mama, they're coming home!!!

i have a group presentation in my Ancient Drivel class tomorrow. i haven't even started working on it, and it's already 5PM. instead, i'm blogging and listening to That 70s Show. i can wait until the last minute because i'm a genius.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

And since I don't know you...that entire post made no sense at all and I would've been inclined to think you were delusional. ;)

2/09/2006 08:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)