Wednesday, February 15, 2006

the travesty

i purposely quoted my idol, George Costanza, under my blog title because i love my naps. now, i don't always get naps because my school/work schedule was generated by a madman who derives pleasure from human suffering, but i occasionally have some time to sneak in some shut eye before work. on these special days, i know the meaning of true happiness. sadly, however, my work schedule is changing. i literally have to be at work and school at the same exact time now. wtf?!?! if anyone has found a way to clone me, please let me know by March 4th when my new schedule is implemented. my future selves thank you in advance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I think the same mystical force that hates me hates you.

I am taking 15 credit hours. I have a "part time" job. I got scheduled 35 hours last week, and 30 this week. I wake up at 8 am, go to school. get out of class at two, drive home. get home at 245. eat. change. be at work at 330. work till 1130. do homework till 2am. go to bed. repeat.

2/15/2006 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

it does seem we are both ruled by maniacal tyrants. on a positive note, since my last class ends at noon on Wed and Fri and i have to be at work at noon (see my dilemma?), i will no longer have time for trivial activities such as lunch. i may not have to buy those stretchy pants after all...

2/16/2006 02:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)