Tuesday, March 07, 2006

excuses, excuses

i haven't been blogging because:

1. Tangerine Dream was visiting this weekend so i did the family thing. (for those of you who don't know, the family thing means drinking, fanny waggling, more drinking, pointing and laughing, hanging out with the Parental Units, purposely infuriating the male Unit, playing with the nieces and nephews, etc.)

2. i was hanging out in a germ infested family themed restaurant where i pushed old ladies to get out of my way when i ran screaming from the creepy clown handing out his demonic balloons, kicked booty in ski ball, and was almost able to tell Nippleback members they are gay and suck ass.

3. i then caught a stomach bug from the aforementioned germ infested family themed restaurant. either that or Tangerine Dream's face gave me the diarrheas as usual.

4. i forgot to fill out my FAFSA. for those of you uneducated buffoons, that little form is the one that judges your financial aid fate. i wasn't too worried, however. apparently, b.h. makes way too much money for the government to give us any more. damn stingy government.

5. i already forgot what the hell my freakin' post topic was supposed to be. now, i'm just typing things at random.

6. b.h. ordered frog legs from a local restaurant last night. i was too sick to actually eat any myself. he said they were delicious. i wonder what they do with the body and head since those aren't served. and what about the little front arms? hmmm.

7. i've totally wasted my morning! damn you, blog. i wanted to go shopping before class. see what you've done?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

FAFSA is garbage.

I'm 29.
I made under 10k last year.
I'm also unwed.

I can almost guarantee I'll get nothing beyond loans this year... again.

3/07/2006 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

i agree. i'm pretty sure it stands for Fuck All Fucking Students in the Ass. you pretty much have to live in a cardboard box and not report your aluminum can stash to the government in order to collect financial aid.

3/07/2006 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)