Thursday, March 02, 2006

mystery hangover

i woke up this morning tired, sore, and unfocused. when i went outside, the glaring rays of the sun burned my retinas even with my sunglasses on. i'm moving like a turtle today, too. it almost feels like i spent last night drinking my liver into an early failure, but i had no alcohol, drugs, or anything of the sort. so, after much contemplation, i figured out that i had an overdose of emotion yesterday. normally, i only experience one emotion at a time. that way, if someone is mean to me, it only hurts my one feeling instead of many feelings. (it's a defense mechanism.) also, the one feeling i usually have generally comes from the negative half of the emotional spectrum. so when i felt so many positive feelings yesterday, i think my body began to shut down organ by organ. i know what will make me feel better. let me go yell demeaning things at people in my office...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)