Thursday, March 02, 2006

American Idol update

okay, one of my many guilty pleasures is American Idol because i'm big on breaking the ten commandments, and that irreverance includes idolatry. so who are my favorites so far this year? let me say that i love that grey haired dude! i liked him when i first heard his quirky style, but what really made me love him was when i heard him wailing on the harmonica (which is one of two instruments i wish i had also learned how to play.) i like Ace too because he's hot. Kevin has to go. his baby face doesn't make me give him cutesy points like everyone else does. in fact, he sometimes makes me want to barf. for the girls, i really like Paris and Mandisa. Lisa is okay, too. all of the other girls need to give up their stage time to Ace. he doesn't even have to sing. he can just stand there...in his underwear...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Nelson said...

Ace is mine Christine---all mine.

3/07/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

no, i'm pretty sure when he was singing last week he was looking right at me. sorry.

and that little twelve year old creepy kid needs to get voted off this week! i've had it with his scheming ways.

3/07/2006 05:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)