Monday, March 20, 2006

my gym visit in a nutshell

i braved the Satanic ab machine again. this time, i added five pounds and did an extra rep because i'm crazy like that, yo. i'll be crying this time tomorrow. i then did an extra twenty minutes of cardio to help burn off that entire bag of mini Twix i downed earlier today. (i also felt guilty enough about the Twix that i didn't even stop for my usual "after the gym" baby banana split from Sonic. i still have two Cadbury eggs here calling my name. i think i'll make an omelet in a sec.) also while at the gym, i saw someone with a number lock on their locker. you know, the kind that has three wheels that turn to a set number. well, i was busy moving all the wheels to 6-6-6 like the Pulp Fiction briefcase, but the cleaning lady caught me and gave me the evil eye for messing with other peoples' locks. i didn't want to bring any unnecessary attention to myself because then the staff might notice i only pay pennies for my membership. oh. and i also broke the butt blaster machine with my brute ass strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)