Friday, March 17, 2006

morning conversation

me: Calgon take me away!

tangerine dream: deal with it! whatever hell you're going through, i'm sure you deserve it...10 fold.

me: i'm glad i have such a caring family. fuck off!

td: congratulations. you've just earned 14 more points toward an all expense paid trip to hell. >:->

me: is that all?

td: considering Hitler only accrued 6 his WHOLE life, i wouldn't beat myself up over it.

me: Hitler only got 6 for trying to exterminate an entire race, and i get 14 for telling you to fuck off? what if i call you a fuck face, fuck face?

td: i'm going to have to check the rule book on that one. not sure if it qualifies for any substantial pointage.

me: that totally bites. i'm always up for a free trip.

td: sorry. i suppose Vegas will have to suffice.

me: plus i can rack up lots of Hell points there!

td: true dat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)