Tuesday, March 07, 2006

waking up the neighborhood

i decided to wake up everyone in a 30 mile radius by blaring some old school Ministry at volume level 4000. am i worried about getting kicked out of my humble abode? nah. i've lived here since the Mesozoic era when the dinosaurs roamed free so i don't think i'm going anywere. besides my long term residency, my neighbors are pretty much too afraid to report me. most of them are transient anyway. apparently, the couple on my left have lived there for quite some time, though. i only know this fact because they approached b.h. and me a while back to visit when we ran into them at a store. after they left, i asked b.h. who they were to which he replied that they were our neighbors of over a year. oops. the guy who lives below me, Crotch-tastic, blares his butt rock at all hours so he can't throw stones. (by the way, butt rock means old rock like AC/DC, etc. b.h. calls it butt rock. i'm not sure why. i guess because he uses it to wipe his ass. take it up with him if you still live in the 80s.) there's no point to this post. i just thought i'd waste more of my morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

now, the real question is...

Old Ministry as in The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste/Psalm 69 era

-or-

The "Everyday is Halloween" era?

3/07/2006 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

i was actually listening to some "Just One Fix" remixes so the Psalm 69 era. i think "Everyday is Halloween" would be old old school.

3/07/2006 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)