Thursday, April 13, 2006

good ways to get fired

first, burn a disc with songs referencing:

1. sadomasochism and other deviant acts
2. words that would make a fifty year old hooker blush ( i tried 'em on your mom just to be sure.)
3. American politics and emperialism
4. my ass*
5. religion

then, blare it on your work radio as loud as you can. we'll see if it works.

*yes, there is a song dedicated to my ass. Peaches, who is unfortunately touring with NIN up north where i won't be able to see her, belts out these lyrics in Fuck the Pain Away:

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me,
Callin me, all the time like blondie
Check out my chrissy behind
It's fine all of the time
Like sex on the beaches,
What else is in the teaches of peaches? huh? what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)