Monday, April 10, 2006

b.h. is an anti-dentite

i booked both of us a dentist appointment today. it's no big deal to me because i have a weird teeth hygiene/health obsession which means i go all the time for cleanings, preventative measures, orthodontic treatments, whitenings, etc. i always want my teeth in tip top shape, and i also want to milk my excellent insurance for everything it's worth. i was literally falling asleep as the technician numbed me up, and afterward the dentist told me i was a super patient. (i'm super at everything else so this statement was no surprise.) b.h., on the other hand, is a little dental phobic. i saw him squirming around in the chair and squeezing his fists into balls, and all he was getting was a check up. what a maroon! oh, oh. i think i'd better go. it seems i'm beginning to drool on my keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)