Thursday, June 08, 2006

reasons i'm grouchy:

1. i received a letter from my college stating that two of my completed courses are currently not applying towards my major. now i have to go up to Tech and challenge the dean to a feat of strength. because my stationary ass is not in the mood to exert physical strength, i will be resorting to a drinking game. hope her liver's prepared.

2. i ditched the gym to work on my new blog design. since it looks like it ate a box of crayons and threw up, i have retired the endeavor for the night.

3. i returned to work today. need i expand on this one?

4. i was summoned to jury duty...yesterday. i called and had to leave a message stating that i was a blight on the justice system of America and an embarrassment to my forefathers. then i begged for a reschedule. (i left out the part that says i will be in class when the reschedule comes and therefore exempt. pray for my degenerate soul.)

5. i have three birthdays and father's day to prepare for in the next week. this means i will be grabbing some sheets of notebook paper and folding them in half to resemble real cards. then on the inside i will have to explain that i spent all my earnings on iTunes and, instead, they will be getting the gift of my shining personality. i'll carry pepper spray just in case.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

and this is why, I was told by my academic advisor to save copies of every course I had substituted, so that when graduation time comes... my school doesn't have sex with me in an uncomfortable position.

6/09/2006 03:53:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

thirtysomething- ahhh, this is so true. Texas has everything. it it wasn't for Vegas i'd never step outside the borders.

michael- i have all my paperwork and documentation in order to avoid the aforementioned postion. i just don't want to have to go up to that damn school any more than i already have to.

6/09/2006 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

3leggedcat- yes, Lubbsuck occasionally smells like cow crap, but it's rare. other Texas cities do smell like poop all the time, but, because their entire population consists of cows, it's understandable.

6/10/2006 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)