Wednesday, June 07, 2006

dear blog,

how i've neglected you. you must weep with sadness every day that i ignore your depressing black background and obnoxious yellow font. your daily imported quotes and unnoticed blog roll are surely withering to nothing. please forgive me, but as i was out of town and staying in a cave, there was no way to visit you. my thoughts were with you always, and all my powers were spent trying to get in contact with you. my efforts were futile. do not fret, however. i am home now where the internet flows freely and weak unsecured networks do not taunt me with glimpses of hope. we are together again.

your demented creator,
christine

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopped by on Blog Rocket because I didn't want you to feel like crap. Very funny blog, one of the funniest I've read. I'll be back for more..

6/13/2006 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

thanx, jan!

6/15/2006 02:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)