Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i'm in a mood.

i got up so fucking early today that i had time to take a nap before my ten o'clock class. i've concluded that the morning is unnatural and should be outlawed. so should Pizza Hut commercials.

for one terrifying minute, i thought i had forgotten my iPod at home. luckily, it was just hiding. i was afraid i'd have to listen to the Geritol Sisters at work complain about their blood pressure and foot odor problems.

i'm glad President Bush is muttering profanities to his peers with the mike on. i liked it when he was giving the finger on camera, too. people are too uptight.

could this month last any longer? i'm dying for a week of drunken debauchery in Sin City. if i had the energy, i'd start my blog countdown clock to begin ticking away for the big day, but i'm about two seconds away from keeling over at my work desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

thanks for renting my blog

I agree...I think Bush giving the finger and saying "shit" are possibly the only two cool things he's done, personally...lol

7/20/2006 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

webmiztris- thanx for accepting! sometimes i try to pretend to be social by participating in BE, and your blog makes me laugh.

7/20/2006 02:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)