Friday, August 04, 2006

the highlight of my day

i did many things today.

- i got up early to look over my notes but ended up spending most of my time online.

- i went to the store where i literally shoved my credit card in the dude's face so he'd quit waiting for the second coming of Christ to ring me up. i then proceeded to charge a whopping dollar and some change (and that was only because i bought a pack of gum to raise the total.)

- i aced my final.

- i ran some errands.

- i bought a book for my trip.

- i had a facial.

- i ate Cocoa Pebbles for lunch.

- i came to work which is where i am right this second.

and yet the highlight of my day was when i retraced my route from yesterday and found the purple pen i dropped on campus. can you believe it? Tech has one of the largest campuses in the country, and i found my itty bitty little pen. it's a gel ink one. they're not cheap, you know.

4 Comments:

Blogger CyberCelt said...

Congrats on the final. Is it over now?

8/04/2006 04:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you load up on cocoa pebbles now...I believe they are illegal in most of Nevada

8/05/2006 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

First time I read you blog but... Congrats on ACE-ING your Finals... Life is hard without a degree!

8/05/2006 04:06:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

cybercelt- it's far from over. still have a year left, but thanx anyway!

earwacs- i think it's only illegal to feed them to the homeless, and i have no plans on sharing so i'm pretty sure i'm okay.

jayb carey- my life is already hard! i think i'm going to get five degrees so i'll be on easy street.

8/05/2006 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)