Saturday, July 29, 2006

proof i need to be shipped off to the looney bin soon.

the other day after i left the gym and was climbing the stairs to my apartment, i heard someone talking and thought, "man, i hope that's not a serial killer because i am way too tired to put up a fight."

the other day when i was in a Jacuzzi style tub and the water was bubbling up around me, i thought, "this is what it would look like if someone was cooking me in a cauldron."

the other day as i was driving and about halfway between home and bitter half's place of employment, i thought, "if an apocalyptic tornado swooped down right now, should i drive home or to bitter half's work in search of safety?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Battlerocker said...

Intriguing. Morbid, but intriguing.

7/29/2006 02:49:00 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I think about that sort of stuff too. Especially the killer things.

There are times I feel like if I don't run and get into my house as fast as possible someone could shoot me with a gun....or....like an arrow or something.

I need to lay off watching tv, I think.

7/29/2006 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger Bianca said...

I totally have thoughts like that all the time too. And I also have criminal mastermind thoughts like "If I wanted to steal this, this is how I would do it." or "If I wanted to kill someone and get away with it, this is how I would do it."

7/29/2006 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

let me just say that i'm surprised everyone found this post comforting and no one called me a freak. after reading it, i thought that i might sound morbid or weird, but i didn't mean it in a pessimistic way. i don't worry about serial killers and people eaters. i just get these random thoughts, and i see a lot of you guys do, too. thanks for the comments everyone!

7/31/2006 06:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)