Wednesday, July 26, 2006

random thoughts

i don't use the word asshat enough. i think i'm going to incorporate it more into my vernacular.

for a second, i thought i was bleeding purple blood. just as i was about to call the CDC to report my anomaly, i realized my purple pen had just peed on me.

half the class gave their tribute speeches today. the subjects varied. there were some moms, family members, and a civil rights pioneer. hell, even Jesus got a nod. i wonder how my Costanza speech will go over tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

asshat is a wonderful word. Since its discovery it has been a useful world to make my vocabulary that much more colorful.

you'd be cool if you had purple blood. Klingons have purple blood. You'd be some kind of big plastic forheaded warrior with purple blood.

7/26/2006 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asshat is a great word...Not enough combinations of swear words for body parts and clothing mash-ups...I just may start a whole campaign, with asshat as my main focus with words like sweaterballs and crotchvest bringing up the rear

7/26/2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I too love asshat, though I normally use arsehat because for some reason it's more fun to say it that way.

I bet your speech will be a hit! Good luck!

7/27/2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

muttering muse- i've never used it either, but i've run across it in various blogs. i must say i like it!

michael- well i am a big plastic foreheaded warrior so maybe i do have purple blood after all...

earwacs- i particularly like crotchvest.

bunny- i'm from Texas so, although i feel comfortable saying yeehaw, i don't feel comforable saying arse. and i'm a little bummed because my speech was postponed.

7/27/2006 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)