Sunday, September 17, 2006

bunch of nothing

-i bought some generic deodorant the other day because i was trying to save a dollar. it doesn't work so well. on the plus side, maybe people will begin avoiding me.

-my blog was finally flagged for profanity on BE. it only took about a quarter of a million uses of the F word.

-i'm way behind on my school work. my motivation went down the toilet somewhere during my freshman year. however, dear old Dad has hinted at a graduation gift so i'd better pull something out of my ass.

-i wish i had enough money to go get drunk.

-i'm still in mourning over losing my last fish, Mikey, who i had for several years, but i'm thinking of getting a new Betta. i'll name him Phineas so i can call him Finny for short (after the character in A Separate Peace.) if i do, i'll post pics so everyone can admire him.

-thankfully i get cable virtually free or i'd have nothing to do. i'm thinking of whoring myself for movie tickets so i can go see the new Edward Norton film.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, that's lotsa whorin'.....how bout I just loan ya 8 bucks?

9/17/2006 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

Tangerine Dream- 8 bucks?!?! i need nachos, a pickle, some M&Ms, and something to wash all that junk down my gullet. we're talking 75 dollars minimum.

9/18/2006 06:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)