Tuesday, September 12, 2006

gifts

well i wasn't really expecting any gifts because i only know broke losers who order off the Wendy's dollar menu, but somehow i had a pretty good birthday. the maternal unit made me a special coffee blend that was dee-lish. she also gave me various health and beauty items because she knows i love that stuff. Tangerine Dream gave me a CD of pirated music. you pretty much can't go wrong with music when it comes to me. then Bitter Half used all his powers and skills to make me a fabulous and fattening dinner which was a complete and total surprise. he was full of little secrets this year because, aside from the dinner and the cake i mentioned yesterday, he also surprised me with a funny card. it's unlike him to be so covert. overall, my birthday was understated and relaxing which is exactly what i had hoped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)