Monday, September 11, 2006

happy birthday to me. happy birthday to me.

the big day is here, and i'm another year older. i have no big plans because it's a Monday and because ever since "the" September 11th, i'm happy with a non-eventful birthday. if the day just slips by unnoticed, then it's exactly like i wished. last night at exactly midnight, bitter half walked out of the bedroom with a little birthday cake that was all lit up with candles. then he sang to me. you can't ask for a better celebration than stuffing yourself with sweets right before bed. this morning i slept in which was my birthday present to myself. now it's off to work and the gym like usual. well...maybe i'll skip the gym and go stuff myself some more. thanks to everyone who remembered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Happy Birthday back at you my fellow 9-11er.

9/11/2006 02:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, hope you enjoyed your sleep-in :)

9/12/2006 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

thanx, everyone.

9/13/2006 08:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)